Our beautiful piece of Kloof in Moreleta need urgent attention to keep it in prime condition and require urgent support from the people who enjoy the Kloof and thus willing to help with voluntarily work.
Come as a family or bring a friend along to help us to keep the Kloof well maintained.
- Doing erosion control on the walking paths using wood and rocks.
- Cut and poison(eradication) of invasive alien plants to protect our natural bush, plants and water resources.
- Rubbish removal in the bush
Alternative ways of support:
- Provide your garden worker to help and/or
- Sponsor a worker at R125 (half day) or R250 (full day)
- First meeting: 30th June – 08:00 to 10:00 (at the latest)
- Coffee and muffins at 08:00 (for free).
- Planned agenda: Meet and greet, information session, work schedules for 4 July and/or 6 July from 07:00 until 12:00
- We plan to work two days per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes on Saturdays, from which you can choose.
- Training and supervising will be provided when and where necessary.
For any questions contact:
Jeannie du Plessis: – 082 927 4673
PG Laurens: – 082 872 7027
Ansie Laurens: – 082 872 6163