PROTOCOLS TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN MORELETA KLOOF NATURE RESERVE OPENS FOR PUBLIC
THE RESERVE WILL ONLY BE OPEN FROM 06:00 – 17:00
OWN MASKS, OWN SANITIZER
Additional procedures that will put in place;
- No visits to the bird hide.
- No picnics allowed.
- No visits to the Rademeyers Restaurant Area.
- No group activities allowed.
- Vehicles will be stopped at Main Gate. Once a vehicle leaves the reserve another vehicle will be allowed.
- The security will scan ALL the persons in a vehicle at the gate before the visitors enter the vehicle gate.
- Any vehicle with a person with temperature more than 38C will be asked to turn around
- The visitors must remember the temperature for recording on the COVID visitors register.
- Pedestrians will also enter at Main Gate and follow same procedures as vehicles.
- Only 40 visitors at a time allowed in Reserve.
ALL OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS OF MORELETA KLOOF NATURE RESERVE MUST BE ADHERED TO.
NO PERSON MUST RECORD THEIR OWN DETAILS ON THE REGISTER (ONLY SECURITY GUARD TO RECORD DETAILS – NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED).
- ID card must be shown for the security guard to record on COVID visitors register. Security guard must also record telephone number.
- Only the following ablutions will be available: wheel chair ablutions – only one person allowed in toilet facility at any time. Hands will be sanitized before entering facility. Ablutions to be wiped off with sanitizer after each person exits bathroom.